Tuesday, June 9, 2009

You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be

hi everyone cant sleep so decided to blog life been great so far i am on my holidays now cant wait for my attachment i cant wait to earn and work hard cos its my dream and i wuld wanna hold that dream up and reach my goals oh oh and yea of cos cant wait for cash in my pocket.so yea suppose to go to chalet ytd but didnt cos my babe needed me i told her i will always be there wen she needs me so yea i jus call and told them that she needed me and that she was down so yea i met sindhu too she didnt wan to go sch so we headed to bp i noe she was wit mark so i sat at mac and then i saw him and her walk by me i jus felt enrage wen i saw him dun noe why i think i *gaNster* hehe so yea i bought her flowers too cos i wanted to cheer her up i hope they:) i reali do wan to see her in my future has my wife and lover i dun care abt all those things...you are always and will be special to me in my eyes ok....so yea ok bye bye:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home