Sunday, June 28, 2009

Letters From The Sky

one of these days the sky's gonna break
And everything will escape, and I'll know
one of these days the mountains are gonna fall
into the sea, and they'll know


That you and i were made for this
i was made to taste you kiss
we were made to never fall away
never fall away


one of these days letters are gonna fall
from the sky telling us all to go free
but until that day i will find away to let everybody know
that your coming back for me,you're coming back for me


cause even though you left me here
i have nothing to fear
these are walls that hold me here
hold me here,hold me here


one day i will hold you like the suns holds the moon
and we will hear the planes overhead
and we wont have to be scared
we wont have to be, we wont have to be scared






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home