Monday, August 3, 2009

AMANDA!!!!! you one special girl!!

so yeah never blogged about her all have been inside me she makes me happy this girl amanda:) shes my friend!! your one girl who is so different and you make me soo happy and good about myself i am a guy who keeps eveything inside all the hurt and pain and i like to see the people aroud me happy thats my deepest sceret =) so yeah life have been paint in pure gold since i got your number and its has been soo good in life i know even though i fall i know you cant catch me but you will be there for me hehe=) and you i know mr eyecandy is all good-lookin and your planning everything with him i really dont want to see that happy face of yours become sad okay just saying but i will always be here for you JOTHI!!!! haha and you made me know that your 1zillion X better then that her!!! hehe i never ever regretted knowing you and i hope you dont to=) haha nothin else la my blog now tooo sweet already=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home