Thursday, August 13, 2009

tonights gonna be one good night....

so ummm yeah lifes been great so far searching for jobs cause mr clarence lost his old one oh poop! so yeah life is good so far..happy i happen to read your blog today stop bloggin about me i was so nice about talkin to you but hack okay you dont have to be there for me i have someone else who will be there for me always and never let go of me and YES i am way happier and like you said that why i am the guy which i am now and i deserve it??? what the fuck!! life is great very good i wont deny that please erase me out of your life ok!!!

Amanda hey you been studyin so much eh haha dont become to smart la but abit enough haha..we should meet upp and you better be readin this haha=) see you soon

MY LIFE IS FUCKIN GREAT WITH OUT YOU MOVE ON....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home