Saturday, August 15, 2009

knife, kichen towels and apron

haha wassupp todays is a super nice day for a chilled beer and sipping slowly and eating alone at my own comfort with a nice cook book on my side sitting at the balcony and enjoyin ur day=) haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa so yeah today woke up ealry just to bring lttle ben to my aunts house we left yishun at freakin 8am and i was like half dead in the train and its like when i reach her home the smell of meat stewin with pasta sauce and eggplant was like adernaline rush sorry i didnt spell it right but i think you guys know what so yeah=0 at of course my aunts food always taste good so yeah and i like goin there cause she is like the one who asks me about culinary and stuff and she makes me feel good like i am putting what i learnt to use and yeah it makes me feel good=) lots of thinks running through my mind dont how to let go some of it thoughts of furthering my studies to learnt bakin but has i am a singaporean i have to serve the stupid NS so yeah...oh just read mama jahats blog super fierce...

relationship: someone told me that i didnt know realtionship and i will never know but love comes from the person or place where you least expect from so yeah love dosent consent whether your with the person for 1 year or 1month or 2 years it just every moment you spend must be something you will remeber and cherish for awhile i may says like after one year i get bored of the girl i am dating but i am aint like that i am very opposite trust me=) anyhow like i said love is something you must not regret or hate haha and ok now i am goin back to bed my room so cold and shiok ahahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home