Sunday, November 8, 2009

La ViDa LoCo Day@work

wasssup!!! its been really reallyyyyy along time since i blogged cos the first reason is my house comp wen boom! secondly work so yeah now i am usin my restaurant computer to blog so i have to tis short and sweet..life been great so far thought i would lose interest in cookin but since i started workin i am slowly gaining back my confidence and passion..hmmm today is just a dreadful day hven been hvin enough sleep lately and restraunt is empty no coustomer today so boring but i got to play pool for like half the day and drink some booze and and the best part is i get paid for doing all this lol so yeah another girl is out of my life thought you were different but you turned out to be the same aiyah!!! so yeah still hanging there like wat my sister-in-law(sindhu) said to me that it takes time so yeah time is all i have i think haha okay i have to go now order is comin in and my fren is sittin on my lap and its disgusting so ciao:) have a happy La Vida LoCo sunday everyone lol :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home